Wednesday 25 September 2024

Paulina Jayne releases new single "If I Knew Me Then"

PAULINA JAYNE RELEASES VULNERABLE CONFESSIONAL, 'IF I KNEW ME THEN'


















NASHVILLE, TENN. (Friday, September 20th, 2024) 

Paulina Jayne has released her country-singer-songwriter vulnerable confessional, "If I Knew Me Then." Her #1 hit cowriter, Rob Crosby, said, "some of the up-and-coming young artists I've written with are Luke CombsLainey WilsonAshley McBrydeLee Brice and Eric Paslay. Paulina Jayne shines among these talents as a rising star.  Her voice, her musicianship, her writing talent, and her spirit make her a joy to work with! I'm writing some of the best songs of my career with her. I can't wait to hear them on the radio, and watch them catch fire on the internet as she releases them!"

The intimate lyric paired with a simple production tells a reflective yet hopeful story about the wisdom we gain on the journey of life. This song marks the beginning of a new chapter for Paulina and a plethora of songs to come in the near future.

Paulina and Mike Hicks (Rascal Flatts, Keb’Mo’, NoBigDyl) produced this record at Welcome to 1979 in Nashville. Her band included a-list session musicians: Terence Clark (Keith Urban - drums and percussion), Steve Mackey (Dolly Parton - bass), Nate Dugger (Drew Holcomb - nylon guitar), Mike Hicks (B3, Wurlitzer), Paulina Jayne (acoustic guitar), Maureen Murphy (background vocals), Kiley Phillips (background vocals). Jeremy Bernstein tracked the session with assistants, Brandon Clark and Ebony Haymer. Sean Moffitt (Keith Urban, Cece Winans) mixed the record and Joe Causey (Voyager Mastering) mastered it.

"Paulina instantly grabbed my attention the moment I heard the first note of her new music. I love her diversity, energy and amazing vocal tone. Her music speaks to me in a special way. It was a joy to be able to collaborate on music with her," as stated by Sean Moffitt

"I've been writing songs since I was just a little nine year old. But the songs that are about to come into the light are my most favorite of all. I am more than overjoyed and equally as honored I get to see them through. Couldn't do it without the wonderful village I've had alongside me. A major thank you to Gracie Steele, Annie Loughead, Mac Loughead, Ryan Reid, Grace Gonzalez, Ryan Ladd, Devin Garrett, Tess Davies, Miles Rivera, the Davies, my Uncle Bob and my parents for the deep encouragement and for helping me carry this across the finish line," says Paulina.

About Paulina Jayne


“There's Dolly Parton junior!” says Ronnie Dunn (Brooks & Dunn) during Paulina’s performance at Bridgestone Arena opening for Keith Urban and Vince Gill. A moment-making, energy-infectious, loud-laughing but introspective personality, Paulina’s goal is to make a new friend everywhere she goes. 

She signed her first deal at 13, writing with everyone from JT Harding to Shane McAnally. She made the move from Detroit to Nashville. 

She released tons of music, received a Ford Motor Company sponsorship and was set to play nearly 85 shows in 2020. Then the world came to a screeching halt. She kept the spirit alive writing feverishly, all the while seeking her "why." She produced in her home studio and curated her sound. 

She brought it to Welcome to 1979 Studios and co-produced her songs with the incomparable Mike Hicks (Keb' Mo', Rascal Flatts). Thus begins the reintroduction of Paulina, from a girl to a storytelling woman. Learn more here!

Stay current with Paulina Jayne on her website and follow her on social media platforms: TiktokFacebookInstagram, and Twitter. Watch Paulina Jayne's videos on YouTube and stream her music on Spotify and Apple Music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.