Saturday 4 June 2016

John Berry releases first album in 3 years, What I Love The Most


JOHN BERRY RELEASES 
FIRST ALBUM IN THREE YEARS, 
WHAT I LOVE THE MOST

New Music from Berry released on Friday, June 3, 2016;
 Orders Available Now at JohnBerry.com

 After a three-year recording hiatus, Grammy-nominated country music star John Berry is back with new music.  Today, Berry announced the release date for his newly recorded album, What I Love The Most (Mansion Entertainment / Sony RED). 
The CD dropped on FridayJune 32016

"This new music means a lot to me, largely because the fans funded the project.  This is my second successful Kickstarter project," says Berry.  "The songs I chose to record are reminiscent of the same sound and lyrics from the early days of my career.  It was those solid foundational tunes about love, life and family that breathed life into my career early on and has sustained me over the years.  I hope my fans that have supported me from the beginning love and relate to this record.  And I hope the new ones enjoy it too!"

The 10-track album is produced by John and his wife, Robin Berry and showcases tunes written by many famed songwriters including Neil ThrasherTom ShapiroAshley Gorley, Regie Hamm and Wendell Mobley as well as four John co-wrote with Richard Fagan, Brian Mabry and Chris Wommack.

Berry adds, "I'm beyond excited to release this new music and bring it to the fans. It's a new time in the music business and technology allows me to be closer to my fans and interact in new ways.  You know, God just keeps blessing me. There are new opportunities coming at every turn."

John Berry stopped by the Rock & Review to talk about his new album:


Presale orders are available now at JohnBerry.com.  
The first 250 orders will receive an autographed copy of the album.
10 Tracks/ Time: 35:07 
Also available at Amazon UK (Import) - iTunes - Amazon.com Google Play


























What I Love The Most Track Listing:
1.  She's Mine
2.  You're My Sunshine
3.  What A Woman Wants
4.  Every Time
5.  There Could Never Be Another Love
6.  Gotta Lotta Love
7.  She Don't Need Me
8.  I Get That All The Time
9.  I've Seen It All
10.  When Is Enough Enough

About John Berry
Two-time Grammy-nominated country star John Berry has placed 20 singles on the county hit parade charts, six of which went Top 5 as well as a #1 on the Billboard and Radio & Records country charts.  
He has earned numerous Gold and Platinum records.  
Berry's co-written "A Mind Of Her Own" and "Kiss Me In The Car" introduced him to radio audiences in 1993. Then, "Your Love Amazes Me," "What's In It For Me" and "You And Only You" thrust him to stardom in 1994. "Standing On The Edge Of Goodbye," "I Think About It All The Time," and "If I Had Any Pride Left At All" were all major hits the following year.  "Your Love Amazes Me" earned Berry a 1995 Grammy nomination.  Berry took "Change My Mind" into the country music Top 5 in 1996.  "She's Taken A Shine" became an even bigger hit in 1997.  That same year, he was nominated for CMA Vocal Event of the Year for "Long Haired Country Boy" with Charlie Daniels and Hal Ketchum.  
In 2013, he was nominated for the Mainstream Country Male Artist by the ICM Awards.  Both fans and the media took note when "There He Goes" was released as a 1999 duet with Patsy Cline

JOHN BERRY IS ALIVE AND WELL

Nashville, Tenn. (May 20, 2016) - Country music artist John Berry is alive and well.  
An AOL news story has many questioning the singer's status after a video was posted today reporting the death of John Berry of the Beastie Boys. 
The news story video features many photos and video clips of John Berry the country star.

 I am alive!


"I am saddened to hear of the news of the passing of Mr. Berry of the Beastie Boys but I felt the need to let folks know I am OK," said Berry.  "There was some apparent confusion with the journalist who put together the John Berry news video over at AOL.  I just want to clarify that I am alive and well.  I'd like to offer my condolences to Mr. Berry's family."

CONNECT with John Berry:
 photo Homepage_zpsed80f180.png  photo facebook_zpsc6fe26ab.png  photo twitter_zps621beec6.png  photo youtube_zpsde4415b2.png  photo instagram_zps11345153.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.