Monday 10 April 2017

Country Bites News snippets April 3 - April 9, 2017

Pending


Katy Hurt - Pieces of Me (Spinnup)
Release Date: 9 April 2017
8 Tracks/Time: 34:09



The C2C2017 festival stage performer and W21 Music sweetheart shares: “Due to popular demand I am releasing my EP ‘Pieces Of Me’ on April 9th across all online music stores such as iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Deezer, Pandora, Tidal etc…

This live EP was recorded in one night and is quite literally made up of pieces of me and my heart – from Patsy Cline to ZZ Top, from Johnny Cash to John Mayer, these songs were inspired by the people who inspire me. I am often divided by time and genre when it comes to music and I wanted to honour that. So here you have it – 4 old and 4 new. 8 songs. Just for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.