Monday 3 December 2018

Jaida Dreyer releases "I've Been Everywhere" following appearance on USA Network’s “Real Country”



Jaida Dreyer Releases "I've Been Everywhere" Following Appearance on USA Network’s “Real Country”

(NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nov. 28, 2018) Singer-songwriter Jaida Dreyer has released her version of the hit Hank Snow song, I’ve Been Everywhere,” following her appearance on USA Network’s“ Real Country.”  

The track is now available on all digital platforms, including AmazonSpotifyApple Music and more. 

The classic Country standard was written by Australian country singer Geoff Mack in 1959 and became most widely known when it was a number-one US country hit for the late Grand Ole Opry entertainer, Hank Snow on RCA Victor. 

The song in which he portrayed himself as a hitchhiker bragging about all the towns he'd been through, was later recorded by artists including Lynn Anderson, Asleep at the Wheel, Johnny Cash and more and has also appeared on TV and movies including Pat Garrett and Billy the Kidd when Kris Kristofferson did an abbreviated version and Bruce Springsteen used the song as a snippet for “Light of Day” during his 1999-2000 tour.  

Representing Team Jake Owen, Dreyer took viewers and judges by storm as she took the stage for the first time, competing on the show, which aired Tuesday, Nov. 27. See her performance of “Fancy” here (US Regions only) and “I’ve Been Everywhere” here 

Jaida Dreyer has had songs recorded by Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Sara Evans, Granger Smith, Reba McEntire, Eric Church and more. Her diverse writing style has had her penning songs with the likes of Guy Clark to top writers on the LA pop scene. She is accredited with nine cuts in the hit television series "Nashville,” and songs featured in A&E’s “The Returned” and Netflix’s “Longmire.” In 2016, she celebrated a multi-week #1 with Luke Bryan’s “Home Alone Tonight” featuring Little Big Town’s Karen Fairchild.

Born in Thunder Bay, Ontario, and raised in Latimer, Iowa, Jaida Dreyer was a “horse-crazy” little girl who grew up showing competitively and won her first of many world championships at 5, getting an early education in the sort of work ethic required to reach success. Before she turned 18, Dreyer had lived in seven states, including Iowa, Florida, Wisconsin, and Tennessee, with the bulk of her time spent between Texas and Georgia. During those gypsy years, Dreyer says, music and songwriting remained a constant, and when forced to retire from riding at 17, she took the biggest risk of her life: “The only other thing I knew how to do was write songs,” Dreyer says. “Growing up on the road, I learned that life isn’t a fairy tale,” Dreyer says. “It gave me a lot to write about, and a story that most 17-year-old girls don’t have. I look at it as a blessing. My crooked road has given me a career.”  Facebook Video: Tap to play and set Volume


Wow. Just wow. For someone who makes their living tying words together, trying to find the right ones to describe last night has left me feeling pretty helpless. I won’t lie, sharing my story and standing on that stage unabashedly myself, was a very scary thing for me. Knowing at the time (and realizing it all over again last night), that I wasn’t just putting myself out there in front of the audience in the arena that day, but the whole wide world. It still doesn’t feel real. To the folks who just met me for the first time last night, to the lovers of the songs I’ve written over the years, to the Nashville songwriting community that taught me to write better songs, to the true believers who’ve been rooting for me in the wings since I first moved to town, thank you. I’m so overwhelmed with love and gratitude right now. Thank you to Real Country, Jake Owen, Shania Miller and Travis Tritt for this opportunity. I am forever grateful. Wow. Just wow. Long live country music and I can’t wait to see y’all in the finale on 12/12! ❤️ #RealCountryTV #TeamJake Click here to check out my official winners profile: https://www.realcountry.tv/contestants/#jaida-dreyer PS: My recorded full version of “I’ve Been Everywhere” is on iTunes and Spotify NOW!
Posted by Jaida Dreyer on Wednesday, 28 November 2018


Dreyer didn’t grow up intending to become a country music artist, but to hear the story of her crooked road to Nashville, it’s clear she was meant to be here all along. Her unmistakable voice, bubbly personality, and eclectic, insightful songwriting scored her a publishing deal with Grammy Award-winning producer Byron Gallimore (Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Sugarland) at the precocious age of 19.

Since then, she has achieved success as a singer, songwriter, and performer whose traveled coast-to-coast performing for fans, and opening for artists ranging from Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley, to the legendary Merle Haggard.  She is also a frequent guest on The Grand Ole Opry.

She credits her eclectic taste in music to her mother, who introduced her to classic artists like Kitty Wells and Hank Williams, Sr., as well as then-current hitmakers like Tanya Tucker, Keith Whitley, and Patty Loveless. As a pre-teen, Dreyer also found herself drawn to a variety of singer-songwriters like Emmylou Harris, Kris Kristofferson, Merle Haggard, Lyle Lovett, and Steve Earle.

CONNECT with Jaida Dreyer:
 photo Homepage_zpsed80f180.png  photo facebook_zpsc6fe26ab.png  photo twitter_zps621beec6.png  photo instagram_zps11345153.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.