Wednesday 27 February 2019

Montana Modderman releases new single “Mad About You”


Montana Modderman sings about crazy love in new single “Mad About You”. The uptempo love song, is the first single off of the country artist’s forthcoming EP which is set to release in the upcoming months.


Release Date: February 22, 2019

Label: Montana Modderman

Time: 2:58 minutes
Genres: Country


The groovy new tune describes the feeling of being lovestruck. Her catchy melodies and sincere lyrics will have you singing along in no time. After writing the song, Montana knew she it deserved a place on her EP.  The singer songwriter says, “ I tend to gravitate towards slower songs. “Mad About You” is an upbeat, fun loving song and I think that it is really important to share that side of me as well.”

Published February 19, 2019 DRA (Dirt Road Anthems) Exclusive: Montana Modderman Interview
If I could trade lives with another artist, it would be: That’s such a difficult question. I don’t know if I would want to change lives with any other artist, not permanently anyway. I think our life experiences make us who we are as human beings. I think it’s also what makes our art so real. I have so many amazing people in my life and have experienced so many amazing things. I wouldn’t want to change that, but if I could trade just for a day, I would have to say, Shania.
My worst habit is: Second guessing myself far too often.


Montana Modderman: Credit Nicole Miller (March 2018)

























Three words to describe my music would be: The vibe is really like “Coffee house country”.
My best feature is: I think my authenticity. I really believe that we as human beings are searching for something honest and real. So I always try my best to give people that.
One song that always puts a smile on my face is: "Our Song" by Taylor Swift
My celebrity crush would have to be: My friends and I were just talking about this the other day. For a long while, I had a crush on Zac Efron.
The achievement I am most proud of is: I’m graduating from college this spring. I’m really proud of what I accomplished in school over the last four years and how I’ve grown as a person.
My dream duet partner would be: Taylor Swift
My favorite country song on the radio right now is: "Rainbow" by Kacey Musgraves

CONNECT with Montana Modderman:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.