Wednesday 20 February 2019

Sarah Darling UK March tour & Pledge updates


Following the release of her new single ‘Call Me’, country singer-songwriter Sarah Darling announced a string of tour dates taking place in March 2019. Sarah will be previewing songs from upcoming album WONDERLAND in Glasgow, London, Norwich, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Brighton and Leeds.

Sarah Darling UK DATES


Friday 8 March 2019 - C2C London The O2, Peninsula Square, London Acoustic trio - 3:30 PM CMW Hub All Bar One
Saturday 9 March 2019 - C2C London The O2, Peninsula Square, London - 10:30 AM BBC 2 Radio Stage
Sunday 10 March 2019 - C2C London The O2, Peninsula Square, London - 1:30 PM Town Square Stage
Tue 12 March 2019 - Oran Mor, Glasgow (Byres Road, G12 8QX) £17 Ticketmaster UK
Wed 13 March 2019 - Bush Hall, London (310 Uxbridge Rd, London W12 7LJ) £19.80/ £20.16 Standing Event | Ticketmaster UK
Thu 14 March 2019 - Arts Centre, Norwich (51 Saint Benedicts Street, NR2 4PG) £16.80 Event
Sat 16 March 2019 - Deaf Institute, Manchester (135 Grosvenor Street, M1 7HE) £16.50 Standing Event Ticketmaster UK
Sun 17 March 2019 - Leaf, Liverpool (65-67 Bold St, L1 4EZ) £16.50 Event
Mon 18 March 2019 - Fleece, Bristol (12 Saint Thomas Street, BS1 6JJ) £16.80 Event
Wed 20 March 2019 - Komedia, Brighton (44-47 Gardner Street, BN1 1UN) £16.80 Event
Thu 21 March 2019 - Brudenell Social Club, Leeds (33 Queen's Road, LS6 1NY) £16.80 Event

Speaking about performing in her home-away-from-home, Sarah said, “I’m so excited to be returning to the UK to share my new music. Doubly excited since many of the tracks on ‘Wonderland’ are “made in the UK” with UK co-writers and producers! Britain has a special place in my heart, and the audiences have always been so warm and welcoming.”

‘Call Me’, released on Dec 14, 2018 on Spotify, signposts the latest stop on a journey that Sarah has been undertaking towards the most promising and anticipated album of her career.


Sarah describes ‘Wonderland’ as a transformative time in her life, one that has allowed her to experiment in new sonic territories. “The whole concept of my ‘Wonderland’ album was to explore a brand new world artistically.  Because of my connection to the U.K., I thought ‘what better place to bring my Nashville roots to be creative’. I think it’s good as an artist to stretch the boundaries, because you are always growing and that’s how you find new magic and move forward to wonderful, new places.”

A host of exceptional artists came on board to collaborate with Sarah on ‘Wonderland’, including writers from both the US and UK.  Working with these songwriters has been a dream for Sarah, who took the challenge of writing with guests in her stride, “I’ve been in England for most of the year co-writing and working with producers. On this project, it’s really about new friends and new ideas. I literally would walk into a co-writing session, and had never met the person before. It’s so incredibly exciting to be finishing up the album, and to say I’ve recorded this in a different country. It’s a true reflection of me, and the current ride I’m on. Not to mention, I have new friends and memories for life. Music is about the connection. I’m so proud to share this trans-Atlantic collaboration. It’s the greatest adventure of my life to date!”





















Sarah has released a statement in regards to PledgeMusic and the change of release date for WONDERLAND PledgeMusic have suspended pledging on all active projects, a decision which is out of Sarah’s control. The album will still be released this year, just a little later than expected.
Here is the statement from Sarah:

Hello Darlings,
Making ‘Wonderland’ has been one of the greatest musical adventures I’ve ever had in my life. Every song is so incredibly special to me and tells my story. It imprints this very special time in my life, when I got to create a country album in the UK. Last night, PledgeMusic announced that that it would be suspending all active campaigns until further notice. The immediate effect is that no new pre-orders of Wonderland are possible at this time. More concerning is that the announcement raises questions about the fulfillment of existing pre-orders. I wanted my fans rest assured that I will do everything in my power to get your fulfillment’s in a timely manner. All of you are the reason I do this, and I’m so grateful for everyone who has taken the time to preorder. At this time we will be moving the release of Wonderland to later date until we get a clearer picture. I’ll keep you up to date as information transpires. Thank you for all your love and support.
Sarah Darling X x

CONNECT with Sarah Darling:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.