Sunday 13 January 2019

Olivia Lane shares new music with latest single 'Hey 3am'

OLIVIA LANE SHARES NEW MUSIC: LATEST SINGLE 'HEY 3AM'


11th Jan, 2019
Nashville singer-songwriter Olivia Lane has shared her brand new single 'Hey 3AM' (listen here) ahead of her first trip to the UK next month for three tour dates including a London headline show at The Slaughtered Lamb on 6th Feb 2019.

Olivia Lane - Hey 3AM [Lyric Video]


Release Date: 11 Jan. 2019

Label: Big Spark Music

Copyright: (C) 2019 Big Spark Music Group
Duration: 3:28 minutes

Genres: Country

Having amassed nearly 20 million streams for her music to date and named one of Rolling Stone's "Country Artists You Need To Know", as well as being tipped as a rising star by the likes of Entertainment Weekly and iHeart Radio.

'Hey 3AM' follows the recent single 'You Got Me' (available here), her most successful track so far.
In her own words: "'Hey 3AM' is one of the most personal songs I’ve written. I’m a night owl and sometimes it can be hard to turn my brain off at night because my thoughts are so loud in my head. This is song is an ode to that frustration but making the decision to just go to bed because what I’ve learned is stressing never does any good. It feels so natural to me to release new music at the top of 2019 because this new music reflects a new chapter in my life as a songwriter and as an artist."

On visiting the UK, Lane said: “I’m thrilled to be coming over to a place I’ve never played before! It’s always amazing to me how far my music can reach. I’ve also been told UK fans are pretty amazing so I’m looking forward to seeing and meeting them!” Dates for her acoustic tour:

Olivia Lane Live UK Dates
Public · Hosted by The Castle Hotel - Tuesday 5 February 2019 - The Castle Hotel, Manchester (66 Oldham Street, M4 1LE) UK Country Live! presents £11.75 Ticket Web
Wed 6 February 2019 - The Slaughtered Lamb, London (34-35 Great Sutton Street, London EC1V 0DX presented by Belles & Gals. £9.90 Event
Thurs 7 February 2019 - Colonel Fawcett, London (1 Randolph St.; NW1 0SS) The Round Up w/ Jake Morrell, Foreign Affairs & Two Ways Home Event

CONNECT with Olivia Lane:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png

About Olivia Lane: Olivia Lane is strong, dynamic, smart, funny and above all, an entertainer. Much of her confidence is rooted in her Texas upbringing. Her mother was a local Texas country singer that inspired her to sing and start writing songs at age 16. Olivia ultimately landed in Nashville, where her self-titled debut EP stirred interest throughout and beyond Music Row in 2016. Olivia bids influence to Linda Ronstadt and Carole King but has the production and energy of Shania Twain. “If I have to categorize myself I’d have to say I’m Pop Country. Growing up I was a musical melting pot, but country music always had the lyrics that drew me in." Most recently, Lane has been writing and recording new music with plans to release one song at a time directly to her fans, which Lane did with her last release of ‘Wrong Girl’ and will continue to do with the 'You Got Me' and latest single 'Hey 3AM'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.