Monday 7 January 2019

Singer/Songwriter Mallary Hope reveals heart-felt Christmas song along with new radio single ‘Me’


Singer/Songwriter Mallary Hope reveals heart-felt Christmas three-track single

Brand-New Single, “Me,” comes on heels of Holiday Release



Nashville, Tenn.
Singer/songwriter Mallary Hope unveiled her heart-felt Christmas three-track Single, Christmas Is All About You (writers Molly Reed, Mallary Hope).

Mallary Hope - Christmas Is All About You (3-track single)
Release Date: 9 Nov 2018

Label: Curb Records

3 Tracks/Time: 11:12
Amazon UK - UK iTunes

1. Christmas Is All About You 3:43
2. Just a Baby (Mary's Song) 4:16
3. Mary, Did You Know? 3:13

In her new heart-felt track, Hope invites listeners to press pause, and instead experience the deeper meaning of why we celebrate.



Christmas is truly about the birth of Jesus and the hope He gave this world. The expectant mother (Instagram) understands first-hand the busyness of the Christmas season.

After releasing two really good Christmas tunes last year, Mallary Hope returns with another. The singer/songwriter released a three-track Christmas single, Christmas Is All about You. Along with the brand-new title track, the release includes her two previously released Christmas songs: a deeply personal rendition of the well-known and simply stunning “Just A Baby (Mary’s Song)” >> Video and “Mary, Did You Know?”
Just as the previous songs are addressed to the Blessed Mother, Hope sings “Christmas Is All About You,” directly to Jesus. The lyrics invite the listener to put the worldly holiday madness on hold for a moment and reflect on the deeper meaning behind the Nativity.

Lyric Video:


With its tasteful orchestration, acoustic stirrings and Christmas chimes stirred into the mix this is one of the standouts of the 2018 holiday season and immediately engages with the listener.
Capturing the Holiday scene (snow, stockings on the fireplace, presents ‘round the tree, bright lights) and those childlike memories enjoying those comforts of gingerbread and peppermints, Mallary shines the spotlight on the true magic at this time of year as Christians gather to celebrate the birth of God’s son and the joy and love he brought into the world.

As families come together creating those fresh memories taking in carolling, cooking and those holiday movies a family tradition is passed down explaining what Christmas really means and what makes it a truly special and magical time.

All the lights can’t compare
To how bright Your love lights up the world
All the presents ‘round the tree, aren’t as perfect and priceless
As the gift You are to me
Help me remember as December rushes through
Lord remind me when I forget the truth
Christmas is all about You

After the crazy hustle and the bustle in a commercial world this is a beautiful tune, to reflect upon during those clear starry nights and be thankful for those priceless blessings and a cue to the really sense Christians love Christmastime. The story is that Jesus is the reason for the season.

IN HER OWN WORDS
Mallary Hope: Story Behind the Song ‘Christmas Is All About You’
I’m so excited about the song “Christmas is All About You.” I love Christmastime. I already have my Christmas tree up with all of the decorations and it wasn’t even Thanksgiving yet, but I am very excited about the holiday. It makes my house so cheerful. What’s funny is that I saw Natalie Grant post that she put her tree up last week, so I convinced my husband that it was time. Thank you, Natalie!
This song is a reminder about how much we all love Christmas. Everything that Christmas brings is beautiful. Everyone is cheerful. We’re giving. There are the trees and the snow. It’s just such a fun family time. My co-writer and I sat down to write this song and I said that I wanted to write something about how great Christmas is while also remembering that Jesus is the reason for the season, as we would say at my church growing up. That started the song. I wanted to say, “I love this and that about Christmas, but God please keep on the forefront of my heart that this isn’t about stockings or Santa. This is about the gift that You’ve given us through Your Son, Jesus Christ. Don’t let me get lost in all the wonder which is all around.”
We debated writing it because I didn’t want it to be a negative thing. Christmas is amazing. I didn’t want anyone to feel bad for loving Christmas, so hopefully it says all of that in the right way, that it’s all about God’s gift of Jesus.

New Single, “Me


Release Date: 16 Nov 2018

Label: Curb Records, Inc.

Time: 3:35

Genre: Christian & Gospel

On the heels of the Christmas release, Hope unveiled a brand-new single, “Me.” Inspired by her own desire to abandon the notion of perfection, Hope encourages others to do the same in the uplifting track.



(Official Performance Video)




“I wrote ‘Me’ with the hopes that it could inspire everyone all over the world to see the beauty in who God created them to be," said Hope. "It’s a special reminder (even for myself), that I don’t have to change who I am or conform to the world to fit in. I am loved and am enough just the way I am.”

Released digitally on Nov. 16, the Christian & Gospel tagged "Me" (Single; Curb Records, Inc. | Amazon UK - UK iTunes ) is set to impact radio in early 2019.

Complementing the song, Hope has invited fans to share their stories of how "Me" has impacted them personally to be used for her music video.

CONNECT with Mallary Hope:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.