Tuesday 23 January 2018

Danielle Bradbery returned to NBC’s THE VOICE to perform “Worth It”; Shares 4-Year Transformation

DANIELLE BRADBERY SHINES ON RETURN TO NBC’s THE VOICE 
Four Years Later, the Season 4 Winner Performed “Worth It”
From Brand New Sophomore Album,  I DON’T BELIEVE WE’VE METlive

Danielle Bradbery performing on The Voice on Dec. 5 | Photo Credit: Trae Patton/NBC 





















LOS ANGELES — After winning Season 4 of NBC’s The Voice in 2013, Danielle Bradbery found success, yet she still felt like she needed to find her own identity. Wanting to take hold of the creative process on her next project, she took four years to hone her writing skills and come into her own. The Texas-native showed that transformative sound when she returned to its stage for a live performance of her album cut, “Worth It,” in celebration of her BMLG Records sophomore album,  I DON’T BELIEVE WE’VE MET, that NPR calls “a significant, and successful, reinvention captured in a taut 10 tracks,” available now. 
“I am so thankful to everyone at The Voice and to all the incredible fans that have supported me along the way. They have stuck with me all this time and it’s incredible,” explained Bradbery. “I had some growing up to do since I won, so it was amazing to return where it all started for me, to show everyone how much I’ve grown, and what I’ve been up to.”
A stark difference from the denim and country boots she wore on the show in 2013, Bradbery re-introduced herself last night singing the track that Rolling Stone calls “gutsy” and “self-assured.” A long way from the bubbly songs she recorded at age 17, “Worth It,” People says focuses with  “emotion is the focal point,” and speaks to the confidence the singer found in the last four years. 

The tune, that shot to Top 5 on the iTunes Country Songs chart after The Voice performance, demonstrates the re-introductory nature of I DON’T BELIEVE WE’VE MET, that led to the Washington Post to tout Bradbery’s “powerful ballads” in a profile.
“‘Worth It’ is such a perfect song to re-introduce myself to fans,” Bradbery continues. “I was so shy when I won this show. I needed this song to remind me to stand up for myself, and I hope it will help fans gain confidence as they conquer their dreams.”
For the first time co-writing seven out of 10 songs on the new album, NPR recognizes Bradbery has a “newfound diaristic punch.” Her hometown paper, the Houston Chronicle declared the album is “a rebirth, a portrait of personal and musical evolution,” that is “one of the year's nicest surprises, a cohesive collection of musings on relationships with nary a wasted moment.”
If you missed it, you can find her performance on The Voice here:

Related BLOG POSTS:

(June 2017): Danielle Bradbery debuts "Sway" new music out now!

(August 2017):

CONNECT with Danielle Bradbery:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png YouTube Icon Pink x 48 photo YouTube_zpsf7eupulh.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.