Monday 26 November 2018

Neo-Folk/Pop artist MARBL releases new single I Think I Saw You On The Street


Genre: Indie Folk
Singer-songwriter Moria Or makes music under the name of MARBL.

Tender folk-pop artist MARBL announced the release of her first single “I Think I Saw You On The Street” from her new EP on 16th of November.
Drawing the likes of Laura Marling, Ingrid Michaelson, Oh Wonder and Regina Spektor, MARBL have now, after touring in the UK and Germany, embarked on a new musical path for her second EP, in nuances of Neo Folk hues.

The single “I Think I Saw You On The Street” is an ode of the serendipity of the paths one have chosen in life. The song takes place in how she noticed her first love from her youth, and her thoughts around what have changed in the 13 years, since they chose their separate paths.
It plays around accepting the confrontation of nostalgia and letting go of what has been.



Moria Or shares: For a year and a half I've been working behind the scenes, writing new songs, working on a new album, building a work plan, falling in love with what I love most.

I Think I Saw You On The Street

Lyrics & Music / Moria Or
Produced & Mixed / Maor Shvartzberg
Drums / Nir Mardan
Keyboards & Guitars / Maor Shvartzberg
Piano / Moria Or
Double Bass / Daniel Ben-Horin
Mastering / Pete Maher

I think I saw you on the street
Your hair was short
your face was neat
The years have wrinkled much upon white sheets
How youth has slipped away

I think I saw you on the street
Again our eyes just almost meet
Your smile was drenched in what once
Took your sleep
How youth has slipped away

Release Date: 16 Nov. 2018

Label: Helicon Music

Copyright: Marbl

Total Length: 3:05

Genres: Pop





From you
From me
So shamelessly
From everything
We could have been
So shamelessly
So shamelessly...

I think I saw you on the street
Felt like my heart was loosing beats
It’s funny how a young love lingers still
And I become sixteen


Facebook Image | Photography: Ofir Abe's PhotoVision |
Make Up Artist: Shoshi Ofir

































I think I saw you on the street
Holding hands with golden rings
I wished you two dropped dead
But then I quit
How youth has slipped away

From you
From me
So shamelessly
From everything
We could have been
So shamelessly
So shamelessly...

Feedback from MARBL EP (previous EP) Bandcamp | Watch Time Takes Time (Official Video Aug 25, 2015)

"A stand out vocal performance" - Earmilk

"A mature yet intoxicating sound."  - Clash Magazine

"Spectacularly impressive debut single" - Stereofox

"Close to Imogen Heap and Regina Spektor – but in their own unique way" - About To Blow
 Genre: Indie Folk

CONNECT with MARBL:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png iTunes Icon Pink x 48 photo iTunes Icon-Pink-47_zpswazeejnj.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.