Tuesday 15 November 2016

Raelynn shares more music from forthcoming debut Wildhorse, out December 2nd

Entertainment Tonight Exclusively Premieres 
Acoustic Version of “Insecure”


NASHVILLE, TN (November 11, 2016)
As her current single “Love Triangle” continues to climb the country charts, Warner Bros. Records/Warner Music Nashville artist RaeLynn is sharing more new music from her forthcoming December 2 debut, WILDHORSE. She shared a raw, stripped down acoustic version of the track “Insecure” exclusively with ET Online which fans who pre-order the album will receive as an instant grat track beginning today. 
In addition to “Insecure,” her single “Love Triangle,” the title track and “Diamonds” are also made available immediately upon purchase.

"I wanted this song to be like a pep talk,” she tells ET. “Like, 'Don't get insecure. He's not into her. She's playing dirty all flirty from across the room. You might think that girl's a 10, but she doesn't count to him.’ I love that line in the song because it's so true. I know that I have girl crushes! When a girl walks in, I'll be like, 'Damn, she looks good!' and I'm like, 'I wonder what he thinks about her?' But when you find a man that's in love with you, they don't even look at her. They just see you."
The CMT Next Women of Country honoree and 2017 Pandora Country Artist to Watch is striking a chord with her current single “Love Triangle,” which tells a poignant story that so many listeners are relating to. Taste of Country notes that a song like this is the “kind of courageousness country music needs” and All Access raves that “Love Triangle” is “Powerful, beautifully written, expertly delivered and touchingly relatable. This one is a homerun.”
RaeLynn, who co-wrote every song on the album but one, has been waiting a long time to share more of her life story. Now with WILDHORSE, co-written and co-produced by Jimmy Robbins and Nicolle Galyon, she hopes to do just that. While “Love Triangle” tells her personal story of what it was like growing up in a divorced family, the majority of the album is a look into the 2016 ACM New Female Vocalist of the Year nominee’s life over the past few years.

“Every lyric takes you through a part of my journey these last four years – this record is my college experience in a lot of ways.  I graduated from high school, moved away from my parents, and started a life on my own. I fell in love, had my heart broken and then found love again.  I married the man of my dreams and now we’re starting a life together.  All the highs and lows from these last four years are here. I’ve always wanted to put out an album where my personality and songwriting could really shine through and I feel like WILDHORSE finally gives fans a true glimpse into who I am as an artist and a young woman.”
“This album is my journey and I sure hope you find some of your journey in it, too,” says RaeLynn.

WILDHORSE Track Listing
1. Your Heart (RaeLynn/Nicolle Galyon/Jimmy Robbins)
2. WildHorse (RaeLynn /Blair Daly/Hillary Lindsey)
3. Love Triangle (RaeLynn /Nicolle Galyon/Jimmy Robbins)
4. Lonely Call (RaeLynn /Nicolle Galyon/Rob Hawkins)
5. Insecure (RaeLynn /Nicolle Galyon/Jimmy Robbins)
6. The Apple (Nicolle Galyon/Emily Weisband/Marshall Altman)
7. Young feat. Leeland Mooring (RaeLynn/Nicolle Galyon/Leeland Mooring)
8. Diamonds (RaeLynn/Emily Weisband/Jimmy Robbins)
9. Trigger (RaeLynn/Emily Weisband/Jordan Reynolds)
10. Graveyard (RaeLynn /Nicolle Galyon/Jimmy Robbins)
11. Say feat. Dan + Shay (RaeLynn/Barry Dean/Jimmy Robbins)
12. Praying For Rain (RaeLynn/Nicolle Galyon/Leeland Mooring)

WILDHORSE links:

CONNECT with RaeLynn:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.