RASCAL FLATTS REVEALS THE OFFICIAL TRACK LIST
FOR TENTH STUDIO ALBUM BACK TO US - AVAILABLE MAY 19
ACM Awards Vocal Group Of The Year Nominee
Set To Perform Live At The 52nd Annual Awards On April 2
ACM Awards Vocal Group of the Year Nominee Rascal Flatts revealed the official track list for their highly-anticipated tenth studio album BACK TO US (Big Machine Records) today.
The collection is reminiscent of the trio’s distinct sound that catapulted their status as international superstars, while maintaining an edge that has kept them at the forefront of the genre.
Rascal Flatts will release a 10-track standard album to all retailers, while a 13-track Deluxe album is available now for pre-order exclusively on Amazon.
With 12 of 13 tracks produced by the group – with bassist Jay DeMarcus taking the reigns – the album explores the powerful emotions of relationships with songwriting credits from the trio throughout, adding a personal depth to the release.
Stacked with multiple standout moments, including the vocally-driven collaboration with Lauren Alaina, “Are You Happy Now,” the trio also called upon songwriting powerhouses and friends Dan + Shay, alongside Cary Barlowe and Jesse Frasure for the optimistically, upbeat “Hopin’ You Were Lookin’” and Chris Stapleton, joined by Luke Laird, for the effervescent “Vandalized.” “Hands Talk” also welcomes red-hot producer busbee, who co-wrote and produced the track for the deluxe album.
Rascal Flatts will perform the album's lead single, “Yours If You Want It” at the 52nd ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS airing live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, April 2 on CBS at 8:00P ET. The infectious song is turning heads as “one of the fastest moving singles on country radio charts” (Entertainment Weekly) while Rolling Stone proclaims it "showcases the band's vocal harmonies and knack for sing-along hooks.”
1. Yours If You Want It (Andrew Dorff, Jonathan Singleton)
2. Back To Us (Cary Barlowe, David Hodges, Josh Thompson)
3. I Know You Won’t (Steve McEwan, Wendell Lee Mobley, Neil Thrasher) * Previously recorded by Carrie Underwood on her CARNIVAL RIDE album released October 23, 2007
4. Hopin’ You Were Lookin’ (Cary Barlowe, Jesse Frasure, Shay Mooney, Dan Smyers)
5. Dance (Joe Don Rooney, Blair Daly, Troy Verges)
6. Are You Happy Now (with Lauren Alaina) (Jay DeMarcus, Gary LeVox, Joe Don Rooney, Sean McConnell)
7. Love What You’ve Done With The Place (Benjy Davis, Shay Mooney)
8. Kiss You While I Can (Jay DeMarcus, Steven Lee Olsen, Greg Wells)
9. Vandalized (Luke Laird, Chris Stapleton)
10. Our Night To Shine (Gary LeVox, Chris DeStefano, Travis Hill)
Deluxe Edition - Tracks Exclusive To Amazon:
11. Hands Talk (Gary LeVox, busbee, Jon Nite)
12. Thieves (Jay DeMarcus, Gary LeVox, Scooter Carusoe, Chris DeStefano)
13. Roller Rink (Nick Brophy, Jeffrey East, Jennifer Hanson)
A force to be reckoned with in any genre, the upcoming release of BACK TO US comes hot on the heels of the success of Rascal Flatts’ 16th No. 1 hit “I Like The Sound Of That,” from REWIND. The album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums chart, making them one of only four acts during the SoundScan era to have eight consecutive studio albums debut in the top spot. As the best-selling country vocal group of the past decade, Rascal Flatts has sold over 23.4 million albums, over 33.7 million digital downloads worldwide, as well as earning over 40 trophies from the ACA, ACM, AMA, CMA, People's Choice and more, also making them the most awarded country group of the past decade. Known as one of the hottest-selling touring acts in any genre, the trio also recently celebrated a major milestone of 10 million tickets sold, following a rousing year stacked of headlining shows.
To pre-order BACK TO US and more
CONNECT with Rascal Flatts: