Monday 1 April 2019

Bailey Ingle releases nostalgic, haunting video for “In Love With The Memories”


BAILEY INGLE RELEASES NOSTALGIC, HAUNTING VIDEO FOR “IN LOVE WITH THE MEMORIES”

“‘In Love With the Memories’ is, what I would consider, the perfect anthem for someone that feels like they’re caught in the middle," Ingle told The Boot. "For someone who knows they’ve fallen out of love, but is still attached to the way they once felt and all of the memories they’ve shared. We wanted the memories to almost be rushing through my mind as if I'm reliving all of them in a dream. [Ryan] introduced me to the idea and, I'll admit, I was a bit curious as to how it would play out. However, he brought all of my dreams to life, and I couldn’t be happier with the end result!”

“A strong, pop-inflected country song, recalling '90s hitmaker 
Faith Hill and contemporary artists such as Kelsea Ballerini and Cassadee Pope,” “In Love With The Memories” originally released on February 15th. Recorded at iconic Cash Cabin Studio with Widespread Panic’s Dave Schools at the production helm, the track premiered exclusively with Wide Open Country, who called it “infectious.”



Release Date: 15 Feb. 2019
Label: Blue Rose Music
Total Length: 3:19
Genres: Country/ Pop

"What I'm really hoping the fans can take away from this song is that it's okay to reminisce, but don't dwell on it. Letting go of something that, at one point, felt so right, is hard... especially in the terms of a relationship," Ingle explained to Wide Open Country. "But you have to realize you're worth so much more and deserve so much more than staying with someone for comfort or for the way they used to make you feel. Everyone deserves a fairytale ending and I hope this song can help them on their journey to finding theirs."

About Bailey Ingle: 
“Growing up in Hoover, Alabama, becoming a musician didn’t seem that realistic,” says Bailey Ingle. “The night I stepped onstage with Keith Urban, though, I realized that I didn’t care how unrealistic it was because it’s what I’m meant to do. I learned my true purpose on that stage.”

Ingle’s breakout performance with Urban began a domino effect that would eventually lead the young country star-in-the-making to the remarkable moment she finds herself in today: nineteen years old, living in Nashville, and standing on the precipice of releasing her captivating debut single, “In Love With The Memories.” Recorded in Johnny Cash’s studio with Widespread Panic’s Dave Schools at the helm with Gene Chrisman (Aretha Franklin, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard) and Dave Roe (Gretchen Peters, Dan Auerbach, Sturgill Simpson), the track is infectious and arresting, blending elements of modern pop and classic country into a wistful, heartfelt, radio-ready gem. While the song flirts with the playful candor of Kacey Musgraves and the soul-baring sincerity of Ashley McBryde, it’s singular in its execution, revealing Ingle to be a subtly sophisticated writer with keen insight that belies her young age. She captures detailed scenes and characters drawn from intimate personal experience, but she also taps into deep veins of universal emotion as she grapples with the turbulence of heartbreak, acceptance, and growth. It’s the music of self-discovery, the soundtrack to a journey we all undertake in the hopes of someday understanding who we are and why we’re here.

“Songwriting gives me a chance to be totally vulnerable,” says Ingle. “With every song I write, I learn more about my true self as both an artist and a human. Music is my way of figuring out who I am.”

Bailey Ingle may be just discovering herself, but with songwriting this good, it won’t be long before the rest of the world follows suit.
Listen to Bailey Ingle on Spotify, Pandora and Apple Music

CONNECT with Bailey Ingle:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.