Monday 4 March 2019

Trip-Hop/Dream Folk/Pop - MARBL – Drops new single


Israeli MARBL Released Her New Single “The Mechanism Of All Temporary Things” On 22nd Of February.
The Song Is Initiated By A Perverted Dream Where Fears And Desires Living Under The Same Skin,
Come Alive. MARBL Opens The Single With: “I’ve Got A Lion In My Bag, And I’m Bleeding In My Pocket, I Gotta Rearrange My Debts, To Think Of What I Need, To Stick It In And Lock It”.


The single represents how we try to protect ourselves from getting hurt, we pack the pieces with our thick skin, yet sometimes the walls get pierced and the restless spiders come out to play.


Video director Tomer Levi exposes in a disturbing yet comforting manner how we all share our weaknesses and wounds until the catharsis. „The Mechanism Of All Temporary Things“ is about accepting what we need to let go of and that nothing is here to stay. It’s the second single of the
upcoming EP “The Flight of the Hawks” that will be released later during the year.


Published on Feb 21, 2019:



Release Date: 22 Feb. 2019
Label: Helicon Music
Total Length: 3:39
Genres: Pop

I’ve got a lion in my bag
And I’m bleeding in my pocket
I gotta rearrange my debts
To think of what I need
To stick it in and lock it

You lay heavy on my heart
If this would meant to end
I’dve known it from the start
Love as smoky as a gun
Will take us one by one
‘Till the end of the show
 Facebook Image | Photography: Ofir Abe's PhotoVision |Make Up Artist: Shoshi Ofir




























And you can say it’s alright
You can say it’s alright
You can say it’s alright
But I linger on doubts instead
And it’s breaking my heart

I’ve got a lion in my bag
And I’m terrified to know it
I am as dumb as you may be
Whenever you insist
To cut me out and blow it

Related BLOG POST: Neo-Folk/Pop artist MARBL releases new single I Think I Saw You On The Street

CONNECT with MARBL:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png iTunes Icon Pink x 48 photo iTunes Icon-Pink-47_zpswazeejnj.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.