Thursday 31 October 2019

Lauren Corzine releases latest single ‘Picture’ to country radio


LAUREN CORZINE - PICTURE
(Roger Cook, Galen Crew, Lauren Corzine / Fresh Cookies-ASCAP, Galen Crew Music-BMI, Lauren Corzine Music-ASCAP) 
Produced by: Galen Crew

Lauren Corzine, who has been part of the Texas Country music scene since 2014 released her new single, “Picture” which has been sent to country radio

 Picture is a song I’ve had for a couple of years and I thought it would be fun to re-release it and put a Texas Country twang on it” Lauren says about her new single. “The song tells a story about a person who is happy about breaking up but still takes the time to admire the pictures they took together."

Lauren is looking to build on what has already been a successful 2019 that has seen her chart her highest single to date and be featured on the TRRMA Future Faces Showcase.


Release Date: October 2, 2019

Label: Lauren Corzine

Tine Length: 3:19

Genres: Country






Premiered Oct 14, 2019 Official Video:


ABOUT
Lauren Corzine is a Texas born and raised country/americana recording artist from McAllen, Texas. Since picking up a guitar at the tender age of 11, she certainly has come a long way. Quickly after learning a few songs on guitar, Lauren began performing at open mic nights and sitting in with local country bands around her hometown.
She caught the attention of songwriters/producers Roger Cook and Galen Crew in 2015 and the three of them began working on her first EP.












































In 2016, Lauren released her very first EP entitled "LOST & FOUND" (iTunes). "Lost & Found" consisted of six heartfelt original songs. How could you define Lauren's music? She says "My EP, Lost & Found, was written at a time in my life that was full of young love, getting lost and then finding myself again. I can best describe it as pop melodies with a country feel and folk-like lyrics." Once you hear the record, you might find it hard to not sing along.


She has an undying love for performing and writing music. "I've only ever wanted to perform" explains Lauren, "I'm most at home when I'm on a stage. My ultimate goal is to tell you my stories through song and keep you entertained from start to finish. 

Music is the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep. I've decided to commit myself to making music for the rest of my life and I hope I can capture your attention."

In 2017, Lauren released her first song, "If This is Love", to Texas Radio. The song managed to make it into the top 50 on the TRRR chart last fall.
The Rio Grande Valley Girl took the next step on the TxRD music scene when she delivered her rockin' toe tappin' single, "Ain't That Lonely" (released single on March 26, 2019  iTunes) which was Lauren's anthem for putting music first. It debuted on the Top 100 and moved up rapidly!



When asked why she wrote “Ain’t That Lonely” Lauren stated: “I’ve spent the past two years being single because my focus has been music and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’ve learned that loneliness is a state of mind, not a state of being. I wrote this song as a way to say “HEY! Being single doesn’t have to be lonely.” Working on yourself and putting yourself first doesn’t mean you’re destined to be alone. Sometimes you have to write your own anthems. I’ve decided for now to focus on making music, playing live, and connecting with people that take the time to listen to my songs. I ain’t that lonely!”

Lauren has been given the opportunity to open for Midland, Kevin Fowler, Sunny Sweeney, Josh Turner, Kyle Park, Michael Ray, Pat Green, The Spazmatics and is always adding more to the list!

CONNECT with Lauren Corzine:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Twitter Icon Pink x 48 photo Twitter_zpsu2lrijql.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.