Wednesday 30 October 2019

Singer-Songwriter JoAnna Janèt releases heartbreakingly beautiful single, “I Don’t Know Why”


(Nashville, TN – October 25, 2019) JoAnna Janèt is no stranger to the stage. Her incredible musical journey has landed her on stages with powerhouse acts such as Reba McEntire, LeAnn Rimes, Sunny Sweeney, Mickey Guyton and many others. Now, JoAnna is taking center stage with the release of her latest single, “I Don’t Know Why,” available now on all digital streaming platforms.

The hauntingly beautiful track was written by Janèand Jeremy Spillman (Eric Church, Little Big Town, Trace Adkins, Lanco, Midland) and was also produced by Spillman.

Release Date: 25 Oct. 2019

Label: Rising Ashes Records
Total Length: 3:55

Genres: Pop


“I think it’s a very beautiful song, brand new from JoAnna Janèt” – 
Marie Crichton BBC Radio Shropshire BBC Page


Audio



“I am so thankful that I’ve been able to work in music for most of my life. It has given me a way to express things words alone can’t convey, and that’s definitely something that rings true about this song for me. “I don’t know why” is about loving someone so much that you can’t comprehend the thought of anyone ever hurting them. We all have people like that in our lives... and for me, it’s my 2 amazing kids. From the moment they came into this world, my job became totally about protecting their innocent little hearts and making sure they were never broken. As they grow I know that I won’t always be able to keep their hearts from breaking, and that’s what breaks mine. But regardless, they will always have me loving them (probably too much. Ha)”

CONNECT with JoAnna Janèt:
Home Page Icon Pink x 48 photo Home-Icon-Pink x48_zpsbck4m9sa.png Facebook Icon Pink x 48 photo Facebook_zpsoxry8ygw.png Instagram Icon Pink x 48 photo Instagram_zpsuh9qqh6v.png

About JoAnna Janèt:
JoAnna performs live and in the studio, as a singer and voice actor. She has had record deals with Dreamworks
 Photo Credit: Jon Paul Bruno





















As a touring background singer, she has been on the road with LeAnn Rimes, Sunny Sweeney, Reba and Mickey Guyton, and “American Soul and Rock and Roll Choir".
She experienced tours with Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert and Bob Seger.
TV performances include the Today Show, the Tonight ShowGood Morning America, David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel.
 As a session background singer, she has recorded with Tenille Townes, Lainey Wilson, LeAnn Rimes, Sunny Sweeney, Eric Church, Reba, Hannah Kerr, Pam Tillis, Aaron Tippin, Steve Holy,  and others, including Vegietales: Beauty and the Beet. As a voice actor, JoAnna is featured in commercials for brands like Fisher Price, Ever After High and in the upcoming audio book, “DeVine Devils“, by author and songwriter Jeremy Spillman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.